HPANWO Forum
   Hosted by freeforums.org
    Register Arcade  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>hpanwoforum</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

red robbo wrote:
Yeah the story is the BBC sacked him because of the stigma of what he had done but the woman was not a BBC employee. Icke has made himself out to be the next Des Lynam or something when in reality he was a part time piss poor presenter.

Once again; you're misinsformed. Who do you turn to for your scoops? :roll:

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:22 pm 

So why did they sack him then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:59 am 

Has Porter just exposed another one?

Ive just read a stament by Icke and in it he claims to have done more to help humanity than anyone else ever. Porter would you agree with that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

Babage wrote:

Ive just read a stament by Icke and in it he claims to have done more to help humanity than anyone else ever. Porter would you agree with that?

No. Some people have no doubt done more than others to help humanity, and David is definitely one of them, but I don’t see how it’s possible to select a winner!

Are you sure he said that? :? It doesn't sound like David's style. Could you find me a source?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

red robbo wrote:
So why did they sack him then?

I don’t know and he doesn’t really specify except to say it was based on what he was saying and doing. He just says his contract was not renewed. All I can do is speak from my own experience and that is that being outside the narrow path of the Conformist Regime is not a good career move! I'm therefore inclined to believe David.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:35 am 

Theporter wrote:
Babage wrote:

No. Some people have no doubt done more than others to help humanity, and David is definitely one of them, but I don’t see how it’s possible to select a winner!

Are you sure he said that? :? It doesn't sound like David's style. Could you find me a source?

It was during one of his rants about the Illusions forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 am 

Theporter wrote:
red robbo wrote:
Yeah the story is the BBC sacked him because of the stigma of what he had done but the woman was not a BBC employee. Icke has made himself out to be the next Des Lynam or something when in reality he was a part time piss poor presenter.

I'm not sure he is misinformed. Where is your evidence to the contrary?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Babage wrote:
Theporter wrote:
red robbo wrote:

To quote the old Skeppie maxim: It’s not up to me to prove a negative. You’re the one making the claim! :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not very nice when these little Skeppie snideism backfire is it? :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:35 am 

Theporter wrote:
Babage wrote:
Theporter wrote:
red robbo wrote:

To quote the old Skeppie maxim: It’s not up to me to prove a negative. You’re the one making the claim! :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not very nice when these little Skeppie snideism backfire is it? :lol: :lol:

Not really.

Despite your childish swipes and attempts at hummor we are still left with 3 setnarios, unless you would like to add another.

1. Icke was sacked because he was crap at h9is job.

This one is quite likely because despite peoples efforts to big him up he was a poor TV presenter. Ive heard it said that he was the up and coming star of sport presenting but Icke was only ever part time a stand in presenter mostly on day time shows like snooker.

2. They sacked him because he was mad.

Very likly simply because by his own admission he was.

3. They sacked him because the final straw was he got his PA up the duff.

Now you say this never happened however it seems to be the word everywhere else that she was indeed his PA. Remember Icke is a master at sweeping things under the carpet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Is that an unbiased assessment of David Icke? Your tendency towards venomous misanthropic tirades whenever you see the word “conspiracy” and “theorist” in the same sentence as somebody’s name leads me to doubt whether your assessments are fair. Please let me know if you’re ever selected for jury service. I don’t want to be in court on that day!

Where did you get the idea that Deborah Shaw/Mari Shawsun was David’s PA? She was his friend and helped with his research and channeled messages for one of his books. If you know otherwise then do tell me how. Why would the BBC sack him for it anyway? And if the BBC sacked him because he was "mad" then that proves my point. What right do they have to dismiss somebody simply because they're beahving in unconventional ways? Tell me: Was David Icke ever officially diagnosed as mentally ill?

I’m sorry you find my humour an “attempt” and “childish”. I was rather pleased with that line! :lol: It could have been worse. At least I didn’t do the “anus” and “onus” gag. Skepster: “They’re the ones making the claims. It’s on my anus to prove bugger all!” (Incidentally the word “onus” as well as being an infinite source for Carry On style jokes, is an odd one. I’ve never heard it used except in that context.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:34 pm 

Porters geting angry and i do belive starting to wake up.

Who gives a shit what her job tile was he still got her pregnate. He still shit on his family no matter if she was his PA advisor, spiritual advisor of fuck buddy.
Whats wrong with Babbage thinking some conspiracy theorists like yourself are detached from reality, they are.
The BBC has every right to sack someone in Ickes position acting the way he was. I have read posts when you clearly sate that some of Ickes more weird and untrue statements can be swept under the carpet by the fact he wasnt right in the head then. You even said yourself on this board Ickes head was in the clouds. How long would you last at work if you went round telling people you are the son of God and predicting terrible events that never happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Ha ha ha! :lol: I do go round at work saying crazy things like that! :lol: I don't tell people I'm the Son of God and that the world's about to end, but I'm very outspoken on all HPANWO-esque subjects.

David never employed Mari Shawsun so you can't say she was his PA. Would they really sack him for that!? If they sacked him because he was saying crazy things then that's my whole point. They shouldn't do that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:23 am 

The BBC has every right to protect its reputation and if an employee is making them look bad they have every right to sack him. They wouldnt have put we sacked you because you are mad it would have been a case of being sacked for tarnishing their reputation. Still he was never sacked anyway they simply didnt renew his contract and thats a big difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:00 am 
Site Admin

How, pray, did David make the BBC look bad? :? That incident with Mari Shawsun is not reason enough. Look at Angus Deaton! I know he was taken off Have I got News For You, but he's still about; I've seen him on TV.

He made the BBC look bad because he was a rebel! He was stepping outside the Conformist box and the Beeb couldn't take it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:08 pm 

Theporter wrote:
How, pray, did David make the BBC look bad? :? That incident with Mari Shawsun is not reason enough. Look at Angus Deaton! I know he was taken off Have I got News For You, but he's still about; I've seen him on TV.

He made the BBC look bad because he was a rebel! He was stepping outside the Conformist box and the Beeb couldn't take it!

He made the BBC look bad with all the shit he was talking. He wasnt stepping outside the box or being a rebel he was talking shit. Even he admits the things he was saying at the time were crazy.

Yes Deaton came back but he was sacked for his conduct. Have you seen the episode of have i got news for you after the news broke? Merton and Hislop gave him a rough ride to say the least. Both Merton and Hislop told the BBC that Deaton should go and if he didnt they would. Deaton has made something of a come back but his career is nothing like what it was is it? Icke has made quite a few come backs as i rember.

Have you seen Deaton on the BBC since, im not sure i have.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next