HPANWO Forum
   Hosted by freeforums.org
    Register Arcade  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 4:40 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>hpanwoforum</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Programme 237- Carl James
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

New HPANWO Radio notice:

http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/programme-237-carl-james.html

"Because he refused to compete in games of domination he was indomitable"
from The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin

Post subject: Re: Programme 237- Carl James
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

New HPANWO Radio notice:

http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/programme-237-podcast-carl-james.html

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:33 am 

Have listened to most of the interview Hag ...what I heard was two people very knowledgeable about the facts , (all kubrick's links to the NWO establishment) , but unwilling to believe he was a total sellout.

No one is backed as much as he was , and allowed to run , unless they are serving as an outlet for the propaganda ... the content of his films show this ... and of course he was entrusted with filming apollo 11

The main purpose of 2001 was to introduce to the mass mind that moving in zero/moon gravity was like moving in slow motion !!! It was released just before Apollo 11.
NASA was about to pull off the biggest psi-op in history , the most difficult thing to fake was moving in moon gravity , all they could do was slow down the video to half speed and get the actors to hop around ...would the public swallow this? ... they had to prep them first with 2001

Charles position is nieve in the extreme , he believes K was trying to expose Apollo !!!

The reason the Apollo people were coming to england to the 2001 film set was because that's where Apollo was happening and being filmed....Dahhhh ...

The quote you gave from his daughter was comical .."K was 'anti establishment' " lol ... NO anti establishment figure is allowed such a platform ... I remember K for his film clockwork orange a nightmare dystopia ... the NWO love to put such sic things in the mass mind!

I didn't know the shining was one of K's ...more sickness for the mass mind!

If it's any consolation , K may not have seen his appolo work as a sellout .. more , his patriotic duty , protecting the west from a preemptive soviet nuclear strike ....He would have been told "we cant risk doing Appolo for real, if we fail in public view the soviets could see this as a failure of western rocket technology... they'll think our ICBM's may fail too, and hit us. "

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:05 am 
Site Admin

Thanks, Oz. I'll think about what you've said.